Original topic:

Z Fold 2 UI 3.0 any day now

(Topic created on: 1/5/21 7:59 AM)
userWuLpC6mTKu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
As annoying as it is to watch almost every other galaxy device around you get updated, let's continuously post and update these threads in regards to wasting our $2,000 for lackluster updates. 
6 Replies
JDHD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I mean ultimately I understand the frustration but I'd prefer more time taken to optimize the app for this form factor than get a lackluster copy paste that doesn't consider the different screens we have
userWuLpC6mTKu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
so how does the z flip 4g and 5g have it already ? samsung did their part on optimizing the apps on ui 2.5. the issue is developers on third party apps need to develop for it and that's out of their control. it's a joke to pay $2,000 for a phone that is already outdated by $700 phones. not only a feature level but, a security level too.
userWuLpC6mTKu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
also, at minimum they could provide some sort of beta. we haven't even received one which is absurd but, let the s10 series already have betas.. logical...
JDHD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Look, I agree with you, I think its crazy too. I think some 3.0 features may need work because the interior screen is so big? I'm not sure. the flip phones are basically just slabs so that ui may be easier.
0 Likes
RONN859
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I'm pretty bummed they haven't offered us a beta, what the fungus!?
0 Likes
valevlaube
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
still absolutely nothing in the US, unlocked fold 2 5G
0 Likes