Original topic:

Z Fold 3 S Pen Inconsistencies

(Topic created: 05-13-2022 02:41 PM)
Jess04
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hey Samsung, 

I've noticed some consistant inconsistencies while using the SPen on the Z Fold 3. Multiple times per week, sometimes per day, there is a column that is almost 2 inches from the left side of the large screen where the SPen is not recognized. Sometimes putting the screen to sleep is enough to fix it. Sometimes I have to restart my phone. Other times those don't work and I have to wait for it to fix itself. I don't know what causes it! I'm not using any accessories that use magnets either.
If someone can tell me if there's a way to fix it, that would be great!

Also, I've noticed recently that on my work's website (in Samsung Interent, have not attempted in Chrome) if l tap on the link to complete our survey with the SPen, the keyboard will open in Handwritting Made (since there is an immediate text field) whis IS normal. BUT, if I press the back button on the bottom of the screen, open another app to reference, then return to the site, the SPen cannot select anything I tap on the site.

I know that the last issue may be very specific, but I wanted to still bring it to Samsung's attention to try and better their products.

0 Likes
3 Replies
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

Submit an error report after replicating the issue
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

Jess04
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
That's the thing, I haven't been able recreate the first issue on command.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes