Original topic:

Z Fold 3 popping noise when opening

(Topic created: 09-10-2021 04:30 PM)
TFS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
When I open my Z fold 3, it makes a popping noise. Upon listening closely to it, it almost sounds like a spring is being stuck and then being released. Anyone else have this issue? 

No its not the sounds from the speakers. The phone makes the same noises when it's shut off as well 
Jaystarrockzz
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold
Reach out to Samsung care and get an expert opinion hopefully they can resolve or send a new device if applicable
0 Likes
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
My device is purchased through Sprint/T-Mobile so I'll probably have to go there first. But yeah something is up.
postituim
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
no power
0 Likes
Dblrnbw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Same issue on mine. I can't return mine though because I traded in a phone with Verizon
0 Likes
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Screen issue still the same for me. I keep getting this error as well.Screenshot_20210909-030000_Start (News)_12674.jpg
0 Likes
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
This is not an app that I or any user runs, it's a background app. Obviously blame it on TMobile
0 Likes
JRTuttle4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yeah, I always get unlocked models now... I don't miss that carrier bloatware junk at all!
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Update: Sprint/T-Mobile are out of Zflippers so I'm sending it to Samsung via UPS with the help of a service request ticket I made using this Members app. Easy so far. Hope this goes ok.
0 Likes
TFS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
UPDATE: Instead of just doing a price adjustment, samsung wants me to send everything back and reorder the phone. Okay no big deal, but I asked them about the first year of Samsung care for free and they say cause it's not a pre-order then can't do that. So I just ask them for a credit for that amount since it's not my fault the phone is defective. They say they can credit me $25... that doesn't even cover 2 months of samsung care. Now been on hold for 45 mins to talk to a supervisor.

Was on hold for a supervisor last night and he said (not in english) that he was just going to let me stay on hold until I hung up and cursed at me. When I said hello he put himself on mute. I understood the language he was speaking so now I'm also trying to get a hold of that call recording. I doubt that will happen but this is absolutely ridiculous. After 5 years of buying 2 phones a year well over 1000 each, they simply don't give a **bleep**
0 Likes
userrbd4AG4CCl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
My fold 3 is making crunching sounds when I open it
0 Likes