Original topic:

Z Fold 4 - rumors are crazy!

(Topic created: 11-22-2021 09:45 AM)
The_Chief
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
It's not even December and the "usual suspects" in the tech blog world are circulating every rumor anyone can make up. The latest example was ONE source that proposed the Z Fold 4 may not have an internal S Pen.

Within hours, a few other blogs reported it: within days, every tech blog in the world is screaming the "news" that the Fold 4 won't have an internal S Pen! If every tech blog is saying the same thing, then it must be true... right?

I always get a laugh when I read something on a UK website, which references a German article, based on Chinese reports, quoting a South Korean tech blog based on anonymous sources. The Fold 4 isn't even designed yet and they're feverishly chasing each other's tail.

By the way, Samsung, I see no reason why such a simple S Pen as the Fold Edition can't be reduced to regular S Pen size; and no reason why it cannot be housed inside the Fold 4. The silo can be on the right side of the main panel, just outboard the camera module.

While we're at it, let's put the microSD storage back, too. The dual-purpose tray works fine: I'm sure your engineers can figure it out.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Qkaye
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Can we enjoy this one for at least half a year
0 Likes
The_Chief
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
You know that when a new Galaxy flagship comes out, the tech blogs rant and rave about it for a month: then start looking to its successor for the next 11 months
0 Likes
DENVERSKIER
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold
And need WQHD+ and dust resistance and decent cameras and make it not so fragile!!! On second thought forget and just get rid of forever
0 Likes
The_Chief
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thankfully no one is forcing you to own one
0 Likes
DENVERSKIER
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold
Nope and that is why I wont