JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Z fold 5 - PLEASE, Samsung!

(Topic created: 01-03-2023 03:44 PM)
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
As a Galaxy Note devotee since the Note 3, I need the S Pen. As a disabled veteran, my fingers don't like to go where I tell them... with the S Pen, I can tap, type and swipe with surgical precision.

The Z Fold family is a great platform for the S Pen, with that massive screen! So far, though, we've been forced to carry the S Pen separately from the phone (although I have a phone case that conveniently stores it).

PLEASE, Samsung, get the S Pen inside the Z Fold 5. It doesn't have to be a whiz-bang, Bluetooth-enabled S Pen: the simple spring-loaded Fold Edition should be easy to shrink down to standard S Pen size.

Not only will Note enthusiasts love you, but people like me who need the S Pen will gratefully buy it. A whole new generation of digital artists will discover the incredible potential of a foldable phone, with a built-in stylus.

I have owned the Folds 3 & 4... I'm looking to August for the next exciting chapter! 

2 Replies
Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
If that does happen, it's gonna be crazy how they're gonna put an S-pen silo in a thin fold
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.