JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Z fold camera stuck in split screen

(Topic created: 04-02-2023 06:40 AM)
useriSGQ7UrVkk
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Verizon did a soft reset on my phone and now when I open my camera I have a split screen. Half is the camera and half is a preview screen with a list of all the pictures taken. Prior to the update there was a button you could press to go to full screen but that is gone. Also most of the settings within in the camera have disappeared so I am left with limited choices for settings. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, 

First, we would recommend that you update your software to the latest version if the steps provided by long hiker above didn't help. 

If everything is up-to-date, I would recommend a reset of the phone. Make sure to back up all your data prior to resetting. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029/ 

If the issues still persist please submit an error report so that our engineers can look into this further. 

Steps for Submitting an error report:

1. Open the Menu

2. Press & Hold Samsung Members Icon, Then Tap Error Reports

3. Select the Category of Your Report

4. Make Sure That "Send System Log Data" is Selected to Help Resolve Your Questions Quickly and Describe Your Problem in Details (Make sure to include the hashtag #SCommunity)

5. Change the Frequency, and send.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@useriSGQ7UrVkk On your screen above, there should be an icon to the very far top left corner. Click on that and it will turn the side panel preview off. Screenshot_20230402_084906_Camera.jpg

useriSGQ7UrVkk
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thank you for your response. I did have an icon but it has disappeared also.
userXOG0pqAQVX
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I also have lost that icon since the last update. I can NOT stand this split screen. 
Please Samsung fix this with another update.

Tor73
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I jave the same issue and that icon is not on my screen! 

I'm sick of this split screen, it's bad enough for whats app and can't change that either!!!

Seriously thinking of binning Samsung!

JCells
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Have you already completed the native apps update from both Galaxy and Play stores? 

I help Samsung device users during my free time. Thank you for being respectful.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, 

First, we would recommend that you update your software to the latest version if the steps provided by long hiker above didn't help. 

If everything is up-to-date, I would recommend a reset of the phone. Make sure to back up all your data prior to resetting. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029/ 

If the issues still persist please submit an error report so that our engineers can look into this further. 

Steps for Submitting an error report:

1. Open the Menu

2. Press & Hold Samsung Members Icon, Then Tap Error Reports

3. Select the Category of Your Report

4. Make Sure That "Send System Log Data" is Selected to Help Resolve Your Questions Quickly and Describe Your Problem in Details (Make sure to include the hashtag #SCommunity)

5. Change the Frequency, and send.

0 Likes