JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Zfold 3 Overheating

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 09:10 AM)
SHERIA89
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

I also have experienced several overheating issues and I had only been using it for about 20 after unboxing I'm also not getting notifications. And when I do something like make a call it doesn't show up in my Zfold 3 call logs my fold is also overheating in a 75 degree apartment it burnt my left hand I laid it on a blanket and it even made the blanket hot. Samsung reps offered to teach me cool down methods and completely ignore that the phone burnt my hand while on a call. Yeah I'm not ok with this at all. All my products for the past 10 years been Samsung

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
DebKaz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
I have the s21 ultra which is amazing. But this watch not so much. Shouldn't ha e all these issues with a brand new watch!!
bleeman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hmm, this doesn't sound good. I just ordered the Galaxy Watch 4 the other day with my $200 credit as my Gear Sport has seen its better days. It's not scheduled to arrive until sometime in October so maybe there's an issue with the early batch and I'll be luck and get one from a different one. Will let you all know how it goes when I get it.

--Bill
0 Likes
Smew
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold

1. have you set the notifications settings in your galaxy wearable app for the apps that aren't getting notifications and checked the notifications settings on your watch as well?

2. what apps aren't you receiving notifications on? Is notifications enabled while phone is in use toggled on you watch too? 

Try submitting an error report  through the Samsung Members app

0 Likes