Original topic:

eSim USA

(Topic created on: 12/5/20 7:48 AM)
Rujaal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Very very disappointed with Samsung, a $2,000 phone in my pocket right now and I'm stuck with one sim card, no support for eSim is ridiculous. this galaxy z fold 5g is going to be my last Samsung phone ever! 
18 Replies
userRG6t1FjISn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

Maybe in your viewpoint, but operational reality requires it for some. Don't be so quick to assume things.  Samsung and AT&T both misled everyone on the esim capabilities....in writing.

user0J0O4H26B3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

Not sure why customers need to understand their operational issue. Does Samsung open this issue to get customers understanding?

0 Likes
userQO8bP07cVk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

There is a reason for people, like myself, who want access to two carriers without carrying two phones.  I travel in areas where Verizon has coverage but ATT doesn't or vice versa in other areas.  Verizon has great coverage in many places in my state but is unusable at my home in a suburban dead zone, but ATT is great.  So, speak for yourself.

Rujaal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I live in Minneapolis and yes, there is a reason to have an e-sim here, I'm coming from iPhone XR I had two lines one for work and one for personal, I can't carry two phones at the same time and no one should, and that is benefit of having an e-sim if you don't know.
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Some people do carry 2 phones. If the esim is a deal breaker, get rid of the phone and look elsewhere because this won't change. I think it's best you not buy from Samsung again. You know better now after this experience.
userQO8bP07cVk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

I hope you don't represent Samsung's attitude, because that's exactly what I did.  I'm very interested in Samsung's phones, but no dual-sim option is a deal breaker.

0 Likes
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
I don't but I am realistic. If something is a deal breaker for me, I don't get it. Getting upset over the esim not being available isn't changing the fact it isn't available. Think you know well enough what your options are.
0 Likes
userS9TpbYZkfl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I bought the Z fold 2 for 2 reason, covert my phone into a tablet and have 2 phone lines, which the phone is capable of both, no where it said that the esim wasn't available, so yeah there is a reason to be upset, very upset.
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Being upset is all you can do. that's a lot of energy on something you have no control over.
0 Likes