JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy fold 2 quick settings won't edit

(Topic created: 03-22-2021 03:28 PM)
userng9l5C65jy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I can't reorganize the quick settings in my drop down notifications bar. I have the 3 dots and the settings gear but no pencil or edit option for reorganizing. I've held the gear and gone into the 3 dots to no avail. Please help. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
@userng9l5C65jy quick settings can only be edited for the inside screen. Can't do it on the front screen.

For the inside screen, you should pull from top down and drag down again to see the search icon, power button, gear button, and the 3 dots menu in the top right corner. Tap 3 dots menu and you should see the "edit" option. There is no pencil icon. After tapping "edit" from 3 dots menu, you can edit your quick panel.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
@userng9l5C65jy quick settings can only be edited for the inside screen. Can't do it on the front screen.

For the inside screen, you should pull from top down and drag down again to see the search icon, power button, gear button, and the 3 dots menu in the top right corner. Tap 3 dots menu and you should see the "edit" option. There is no pencil icon. After tapping "edit" from 3 dots menu, you can edit your quick panel.