cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Okay just curious everybody are you using the default text message app or which app do you like that works best with the z-fold 2? I always use the Verizon message plus app however it's not liking this phone. I do not like Samsung default message app I can do anything with it to customize it. So having not used any other apps for a while can you guys give me some insight on text messaging apps that you think are good or that are working good with your phone.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

RCS is a carrier enabled feature, I would recommend reaching out directly to your carrier for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I used Google messaging app but if you want the rite app to look good most b samsung message app
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION
+1 for Google's messaging app. But I mostly use it because it supports Chat where currently Samsungs does not.
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION
True samsung does 2 but it's with same carrier though
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION
True but thats useless for me since most people I know are on different carriers xD
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So true...
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I use Google Messages because of RCS.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION
rcs?
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION
From Digital Trends article Jul 2020

Rich Communication Services (RCS) protocol (otherwise called RCS Chat) which is designed as a modern take on texting that rolls features from Facebook Messenger, iMessage, and WhatsApp into one platform. The Chat interactive protocol allows the exchange of group chats, video, audio, and high-resolution images, that looks and functions like iMessage and other rich messaging apps. It facilitates read receipts and real-time viewing when someone is replying to your message. 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION
whats your experience when messaging with friends on iOS?