Original topic:

one ui 3 0 for fold 2

(Topic created on: 12/29/20 7:05 AM)
EXOEJ605
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
When can we get this, like I saw the s20, note 20, s20 fe get it which Yaya makes sense but then skipped expensive af foldables and the A50 gets an update to 3.0? Huh come on start from the top to bottom don't just update randomly. We payed premium for this and I have always received late security patches
7 Replies
userWuLpC6mTKu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
this is a little ridiculous. I will not be buying anymore folds if this is the case. $2,000 for a phone while the sub par $700 ones get the latest version of Android. If you want your fold line to sell more then you should probably update them a little better.
0 Likes
userWuLpC6mTKu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
also how does last year's s10+ have a beta program and we don't even have one. lmao
0 Likes
EXOEJ605
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
ikr so weird I keep giving them the benefit of the doubt but like come on the z flip got the update too
userWuLpC6mTKu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Right. I saw that. their update timeline is way odd with the way they've been updating their phones. this thread needs more awareness.
0 Likes
EXOEJ605
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
definitely ita so weird and disappointing a bit
pauliegolfaholic2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
I agree been complaining about this for a while. One would think the limited edition would get both monthly updates and 3.0 first due to amount sold.
valevlaube
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Infuriating taken the cost of the phone and it being advertised as their premier experience... still not update to one ui 3 on Fold 2 5G in the US (unlocked)
0 Likes