note 7 disaster continues

SOLVED
Highlighted

Good day ,what a horror story this note issue has become ,after previously returning my first note 7 and then 48 hours later my second note 7 became bricked by at&t they would take neither back and I argued with Samsung and at&t for one month finally at&t would only give credit to account and no return money. I saw the new note 8 deal and went for it now im still getting issues over the note 7 deal and was charged $425 because they said return device credit it has been lost. warning Samsung will ass hammer anyone they can and get money anyway possible because of the justification loss in note 7. I hope someone out there has had a good experience with Samsung because my anus is sore
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Phonebonkers
yesterday

update the 4th time request information from Samsung they keep giving ticket numbers and the run around denying that they received anything or any information prior to this issue. this is a joke by Samsung Clowns note 7 into note 8 nightmare continues screw Samsung
2 REPLIES
Solution
Accepted by topic author Phonebonkers
yesterday

update the 4th time request information from Samsung they keep giving ticket numbers and the run around denying that they received anything or any information prior to this issue. this is a joke by Samsung Clowns note 7 into note 8 nightmare continues screw Samsung

UPDATE finally ! after weeks and months the note 7 into the 8 issue has been resolved by Samsung. a final value was refunded for the promotion of the note 8. unfortunately I honestly had to fight for it. I will thank the last representative I spoke to who actuly put the ticket into action thank you person in a cubicle getting paid minimum wage .