Galaxy Note 8 Pre-order not shipped

Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-order not shipped

Exactly,  getting $300 trade in so can go and buy in store. Really disappointing from Samsung. I can understand delay but hate the uncertainty.

Cosmic Ray

user9DC7Zti4rC wrote:

I ordered mine on the 28th. It said it would ship 9-11. I talked to a representative yesterday and he said the date listed is the date it's supposed to ship out to UPS. And that the phones should be shipped out on the 13th. Depending on whether you did one day shipping or two you should get it on the 14th or 15th. So I'm hoping that this is true because I swear I feel like samsung really has the worst customer service and solutions ever. 

I have been using samsung products for so many years. Never had an issue with them before but I realize that was because I didn't have to contact customer support for any issues before. The customer support for order is horrible. No one can give you a straight answer. I wish some retailer had the same offer for trade in as samsung. I would choose them over samsung in a heartbeat.

Constellation

Even worse here. I canceled one out of two orders, due to a system error that misleadingly added 4+ trade-ins on a single order. Samsung is still holding pay authorization for those two orders, meaning my $1400+ being locked since 8/25! Supposed to be shipped on 9/11 but no notification yet. I've been away from Samsung mobile for last 12 years and trying to give a try. This purchasing experience is horrible that I wouldn't have felt from different manufacturers. 

Constellation

Ordered on 8/28 had ship date of 9/11.Free charger arrived today 9/13 but no phone.NEVER AGAIN will I ORDER FROM SAMSUNG DIRECT....

Cosmic Ray

userqjIIfzCzJA wrote:

Even worse here. I canceled one out of two orders, due to a system error that misleadingly added 4+ trade-ins on a single order. Samsung is still holding pay authorization for those two orders, meaning my $1400+ being locked since 8/25! Supposed to be shipped on 9/11 but no notification yet. I've been away from Samsung mobile for last 12 years and trying to give a try. This purchasing experience is horrible that I wouldn't have felt from different manufacturers. 

you can try calling your credit card company to have them clear the pre-authorization.

Cosmic Ray

Racefanmax wrote:

Ordered on 8/28 had ship date of 9/11.Free charger arrived today 9/13 but no phone.NEVER AGAIN will I ORDER FROM SAMSUNG DIRECT....

yeah, this is my first time ordering from samsung direct but NEVER AGAIN.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I am in the same situation. After 1 hour 44 minutes before I reach operator,  and 30 min hard talk they offered 50$ refund for inconvenience. They promise to refund as soon it shipped. I have 2 orders. 

Cosmic Ray

[ Edited ]

userZUIx5s8ojd wrote:

I am in the same situation. After 1 hour 44 minutes before I reach operator,  and 30 min hard talk they offered 50$ refund for inconvenience. They promise to refund as soon it shipped. I have 2 orders. 

well at least you got a refund, they wouldn't even offer me one-day shipping for the trouble. i just got tired of wasting my time.

at least the update i received was that it will ship on 14th and i should receive it friday or saturday. i think the shipping delays are due to hurricane so more like UPS and Fedex issue. although their support needs to be more knowledgable. they have no idea why there is a delay.

Highlighted
Constellation

Did your receive an alert saying the charger shipped?

Racefanmax wrote:

Constellation

Samsung uses an outside company your order is more than likely cancelled just like mine i ordered mine on aug 26 after spending 3 days with support, ecommerce and even the ceo of samsung they dont care and if you wait you will probably get your phone on October