Galaxy Note 8 issues with Premium Care Signup

SOLVED
Highlighted
Asteroid

[ Edited ]

When will the Samsung + app be fixed for unlocked Note 8 to allow signup for Premium Care? 

I contacted support a few days ago to enroll,  but they said there is a glitch for Note 8, since it's new, but would be fixed by today.  I checked again and there's still no link to signup with the Samsung + app.

Before anyone says,  click in Samsung + app, I do know how to sign up,  since I did a couple of months ago for my S8. There is a known issue right now for unlocked Note 8 to signup. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Asteroid
Solution
Accepted by topic author ashleyh4
‎09-21-2017 07:53 AM

Re: Galaxy Note 8 issues with Premium Care Signup

Hi Everyone,

I was able to sign-up for the Premium Care finally.  The best way to do it, since their phone support sucks, is to go to th email that you received, when you either registered your device or the automated welcome email from Samsung that contains your phone's model and serial #, that says "Thanks for Joining the Galaxy" in the Headline of the email. Click on the Learn More or use this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/premium-care/?redir=samsung%20premium%20care

That link takes you directly to Premium Care, then when it asks for what options, after the SMS confirmation, open it in the Samsung +, and it should work now.

Good luck!

15 REPLIES
Asteroid

Also having this issue

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Same issue with locked T-Mobile note 8. No clue how to get Premium Care on this phone with this app. Probably will take a look at other 3d party insurance solutions. 

Constellation

Same issue here. Been trying to sign up for a few days now. Very frustrating. I have the Verizon version of the Note 8. 

Constellation

Mine just went through, and it was locked out earlier.called tech support and the guy seemed to think it would be fixed soon.

Constellation

I was told it would be fixed monday night and if I still couldn't sign up to call and log a case 

Asteroid

That sucks,  but thanks for letting us know

thanks for letting us know . I bought my note 8 today and tried purchasing the premium care plan but I'm also having a issue too.! not liking this one bit.
Asteroid
Solution
Accepted by topic author ashleyh4
‎09-21-2017 07:53 AM

Hi Everyone,

I was able to sign-up for the Premium Care finally.  The best way to do it, since their phone support sucks, is to go to th email that you received, when you either registered your device or the automated welcome email from Samsung that contains your phone's model and serial #, that says "Thanks for Joining the Galaxy" in the Headline of the email. Click on the Learn More or use this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/premium-care/?redir=samsung%20premium%20care

That link takes you directly to Premium Care, then when it asks for what options, after the SMS confirmation, open it in the Samsung +, and it should work now.

Good luck!

Constellation

Thank you! I was unable to find a link on my email but the link you provide worked! I've made 3 phone calls to Samsung customer service and all they could tell me is there is a glitch and it would be showing up on the Samsung app in another day or two. That has been 2 weeks. Why won't THEY give a straight answer?Your suggestion took me straight to the website and I was able to enroll.