I didn't receive my email regarding 15,000 V-Bucks and Galaxy Fortnite Skin.

Highlighted
Constellation

I didn't receive my email regarding 15,000 V-Bucks and Galaxy Fortnite Skin.

The details clearly state, "After your Galaxy Note9 has shipped, your game bundle redemption instructions will be emailed to you." The email to inform me that my Note9 has shipped was received 12 hours ago, and I'm just curious when I should be expecting the email regarding the Fortnite items. Any information would be great.

See more topics labeled with:

48 REPLIES
Asteroid

Re: I didn't receive my email regarding 15,000 V-Bucks and Galaxy Fortnite Skin.

I'm in the same boat as you. Been driving me crazy that I cant find any real answers.

Constellation

Re: I didn't receive my email regarding 15,000 V-Bucks and Galaxy Fortnite Skin.

@userLDgm5uYmSI wrote:

The details clearly state, "After your Galaxy Note9 has shipped, your game bundle redemption instructions will be emailed to you." The email to inform me that my Note9 has shipped was received 12 hours ago, and I'm just curious when I should be expecting the email regarding the Fortnite items. Any information would be great.

Once you receive your note9 simply go into shop Samsung app->my inbox -> Promotion should show in there. No need to submit additional information. Hope that helps!

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I've gone into the Samsung Shop App, and swiped the panel from the left and gone into my inbox. It has a button on the Fortnite bundle option that says, "SEE IF I'M ELIGIBLE" but when I press that button it says, "After reviewing your device, it looks like it's not eligible for this promotion." I don't understand how I can have the Note9 two days before release and it's not eligible for the promotion that requires you to preorder the Note9. I don't think it's very fair that some people can have the skin, and others can't.

Constellation

I am having the same issue and I am about to lose my mind

Samsung Moderator

Have you checked your spam/junk folder?

Constellation

It's telling me I am not eligible for the promotion...

Constellation

Yes, with no luck.

Samsung Moderator

Do you have an unlocked phone?

Constellation

No, I ordered a Verizon varient.