Note 8 Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 8 Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Are both devices software up to date?

Constellation

Turn off wifi while using bluetooth and your problem will never happen again. 

Constellation

Yes

Samsung Moderator

@userwEzJ9kBsbP Does this happen when your device is in safe mode?

Astronaut

After reading this thread I realize this is a Samsung Issue. My phone connects fast to my Pioneer Car Audio, music starts playing and then the "connecting" is displayed on the car radio followed by a "no service". Phone is still connected because I can take hands free calls, but can't select the car speakers. Try to connect them again through the switch in the settings below the Audio Call switch which is still on. Nothing!

This is infuriating and frustrating! Sometimes when I have my Plantronics earbud I can hear the music on this device but not the car speakers.

This must something to do with the dual speaker playing options. At some point I was able to listen simultaneously on the Plantronics earbud and car speakers but after I selected only car speakers it defaults to my earbud.

I have tried cleaning the cache, erasing all bluetooth app data as suggested in other threads. It has only gotten worse.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator

Does this happen when your device is in safe mode? Also, is all the software up to date on all the devices?