Broken S-Pen

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken S-Pen

Hello there, I can get a new S Pen sent out for you but as far as the old one or part of it still being stuck in the phone you would need to visit a uBreakiFix location so that they can remove it or alternatively you can send it in to our service center to have them remove the broken one and replace it. Send us a private message here if you would like to proceed with either of these options.

Constellation

Hello.. I had similar scenario to many here with broken s pen. I did send a message to a mod here today but realized it was a mod from Sept  Is that still OK or should I send info that's been requested of others to you? 

Samsung Moderator

@usertnnZvnR37R Can you provide me your full model number and IMEI in a private message.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I've had Samsung phone's for years and never really had an issue with their quality.  My first was an S3, then a Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, S6+, Note 8, and finaly the Note 9.  However, the Note 9 is the first phone I've had an issue with, and the issue is the same as you guys.  I went to pull the S-Pen out yesterday, and I only got the first plastic part that says "samsung" that came out.  Eventually I was able to get the rest of the pen out, but this is poor quality.  The S-Pen is one of the main reasons I've bought Note's, and the functionality of the S-Pen in this phone is the main reason I got it even though I only had the Note 8 for about a year.  Please help Samsung report and stand behind your product.  I tried attaching pictures, but I'm not sure how to do it on here.

Samsung Moderator

@userwSm3wh3SMJ, Thanks for reaching out to us to address your concerns, I understand your frustration and would be happy to help!

Can you send me a private message with the below information in full here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

First and Last Name:
Property Address:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Alternate phone Number:
(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number:

What type of damage did your SPen sustain?
What led to the damage of the SPen (actions, environment, etc.)?
Can you provide a detailed description of how the damaged occurred?
How long have you had the Note9 before the damage occurred?
Approximately how many times have you used your SPen before the damaged occurred?
Any additional comments or concerns the customer may have and would like to share it with Samsung?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

I'm having problems with my S pen also. Can you help me? 

Samsung Moderator

@userIRADXEpvHg, for assistance with this concern, you can send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

hy i m wasim chattha from pakistan

i open my note nine 3 days ago and use my s pen just 4 or 5 time at the last use my s pen broken at the top my model number is sm_n960f

plz help me samsung 

Samsung Moderator

@userXnz75JhRaP​ ​​​​​​Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry