Broken S-Pen

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken S-Pen

@userFW8jqbXSWe Please send us a private message with the full model code and IMEI: Link

Constellation

My phone fell off sink this morning into carpeted rug. My phone hit, pen came half out fell over pen broke. Bottom half stuck in phone. After chatting with Sprint for hours, they finally had me contact asurion. They are sending me new phone tomorrow at no charge. So,  if you have extended warranty, call them.  The only thing I didn't care for was it might be refurbished phone,  but it can only be 3-4 weeks old. 

Constellation

This same thing happened to me. I have had note phones before and this never happened before. Calling and chat was no help. I always spoke highly of Samsung to my at&t customers but this makes me think twice.

Samsung Moderator

@Darcy Patterson If you would like to send a private message to us at http://bit.ly/2n71OsS with the model and IMEI number for your phone, we would be more than happy to look further into this for you. 

Constellation

My pen did the same thing today the top half of it broke off where it clicks down into the phone.

Just woke up to the sound of my phone slipping off the night stand and turned the light on and the S Pen was sticking halfway out of my phone and snapped in half. I hope Best Buy has one in stock.

Constellation

I pulled used my s pen for the first time since i bought it and when i push in the top to have the top pop out to pull the pen out it was stuck. Finally i was able to pull the s pen out and found it to be broken. The top was broken. Never even dropped the phone. The pen does feel a lot cheaper made than the note 8. I am very disappointed.

Constellation

Mine broke and I got the same answer from support. I didn't even realize it was missing the bottom part until I went to use it. Not happy with this type of support Samsung. I wasted 3 hours of my time on the phone with you guys and was told to send in my phone for service. Used it less than 10 days and absolutely 0 times dropped and took the pen out no more than 3 times.

Samsung Moderator

@Jatin82 If the bottom part of the S-Pen broke off inside the phone and is stuck, then repair services would be the only way we could resolve the issue and retrieve the broken part of the pen. If you were able to get all the parts of the pen out, then we could look into possibly just exchanging the S-Pen so that you wouldn't have to send the whole phone in. 

Constellation

I told them I can remove it and I was still given the runaround and was told I had to pay for a new pen.