Broken S-Pen

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken S-Pen

@Jatin82 If you are able to safely remove the broken piece without having to take the phone apart, then I'd be more than happy to look into the S-Pen exchange options for you. Could you send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2n71OsS with the following information: 

First/Last Name 
Phone Number
Email Address
Physical Address
Place of Purchase
Phone IMEI #
Phone Model #

Constellation

I also had the same problem. I had note 5 for 2 years and note 8 for 1 year and they were all fine . had note 9 for 2 weeks and already got this problem. I was able to retrieve the pen out but need Info  to exchange the pen but the link did not work. my Samsung app kept closing by force. 

Samsung Moderator

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model number and IMEI to this link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

Same thing happened to me just now except part of the pen is stuck inside the phone.
Constellation

My s pen just snapped. The battery is still running, but there is no way to fix it. What can I do? The links provided in the previous solution messages are all severed.

Constellation

Just got my note 9, 10 days ago. A coworker who was interested in purchading the phone asked me how I liked it. As I was showing her the features I take the pen out and it broke in half (needless to say she is now leaning much more towards the iphone x) I called my carrier and was told Id have to file an insurance claim and pay $200 deductible. I just paid for the dang phone less than 2 weeks ago, Why on earth would I pay another $200 especially when the phone doesnt need replaced just the cheap pen does! Seriously frustrated considering the cost of these devices.

Constellation

My wife and I both have the Note9. Note, that we were iPhone users for over 10 years and just made the switch to what we thought was going to be a great phone.

We both have very nice Tech21 cases on the phones and Whitestone glass screen protectors.

The second day of use her phone fell off the counter (34") high. The phone was fine but of course, the S-pen fell out on impact and immediately snapped in half... Are you kidding me?

So, I gave her my S-pen to have until we could figure this out. 2 days later her phone dropped out of her jeans pocket and guess what....? The S-pen springs out on impact, the phone is fine and the S-pen snaps in half again in a different spot this time. At the back joint.

I cannot believe that this should happen EVERY TIME a drop occurs. We are very careful to protect our phones and now this. $100 in S-pens broken in 2 days. I hope we can find a remedy to this and I hope Samsung re-thinks the design of these pens. This is not good. I can provide pictures as well.

Constellation

This morning I went to remove my S Pen and only the metallic portion came out, having broken from the rest of the pen.  I've only had my Note 9 for a few weeks.  I reached out to Samsung Customer Care and was told that it is not covered.  I've been a Samsung customer for over a decade and have had every version of the Note.  This is clearly a faulty item, not damage.  If this is the kind of customer "care" I can expect from Samsung, I will no longer be purchasing their products!

Samsung Moderator

Please provide the following information via private message so I may look into this for you.

First/Last Name 
Phone Number
Email Address
Physical Address
Place of Purchase
Phone IMEI #
Phone Model #

Astronaut

my s-pen broke after one week of use Smiley Sad had all note serias never happend Smiley Sad .

Golan