Broken S-Pen

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Broken S-Pen

Same here. Metal part separated from S Pen. This is a brand new phone less than 2 weeks old absolutely ridiculous.

Constellation

Same thing happened to me. Samsung or Xfinity mobile will not do anything about it. I always had the note phones and never had this problem. It's a bad design this year.

Constellation

Same thing, my phones 12 days old, I'm sick. I crazy glued it back together. Because nobody's doing anything about it. For $999.00 they should be send me all new.
Constellation

Bunch of real bull With Samsung. I hate Apple, but they are truly pushing me to go that way I swear. They will not pay for the s pen that broke just by me pushing in the button to release it. The top metal piece snapped right off.
Constellation

I had my Note9 for less than a week and the S pen broke off inside my phone. Right about the area that says

SAMSUNG on it, best I can see. 

My carrier told me to contact Samsung...under 30 days blah blah. Samsung told me to contact my carrier, under 30 days ...  then ATT wanted me to file an insurance claim and pay a deductible of $250 for a brand new ,Flagstaff, pre ordered, over $1000 phone.! Ummm NO!

First time I have ever bought the newest phone and this happens. I went to a local Best Buy, the Samsung rep told me the exact words to say when I called tech support because they kept saying it was an accessory with physical damage. This time I was emailed a label to send it to Texas, they will either fix it, send a new phone or return my money, they said. Just sent it Friday, waiting to hear from them.

Constellation

Same here
Constellation

Yea after three weeks my s broke the yellow one the silver section came off for no reason the rest was stuck in the phone, a authorized service center got the pen out but broke the phone screen
So unhappy about this. I thi k this is the start of a note 9 problem Samsung wont do anything.
Constellation

Exact thing happened to me
Constellation

Happened to me too
Constellation

Happened to me too