Broken S-Pen

SOLVED

Re: Broken S-Pen

[ Edited ]

@userlCPVj3m09l wrote:

Mine literally broke in the spot that connects the click part to the actual pen with no force at all. Actually ridiculous you pay 1k for a phone and it's stylus is this cheap? 

Mine just did that tonight! The plastic just  crumbled and broke apart right before my eyes, I've had several Notes, and never had this happen. I'd like to get Samsung to send me a new one, as it's obviously a known defect. Samsung reps in here, please help! 

Current Device- Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Ocean Blue, 512 GB
Constellation

My S-pen has done the same thing. This had never been a problem before  

[ Edited ]

@jack_smash wrote:

My S-pen has done the same thing. This had never been a problem before  

Stinks, huh? I'm in contact with a mod on here, he's looking into getting a replacement for me. I need one now, though, so I ordered a replacement that came today, if Samsung gives me a replacement I'll just send the one I ordered back for a refund.

Current Device- Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Ocean Blue, 512 GB
Constellation

[ Edited ]

I have had my note 9 for nearly 2 months now. Amazingy, truly incredible device. Can't get enough of this phone, needless to say that i was gutted when i learned of the quality of this gen S pen. my s pen broke within first 2 weeks after using it for the 3rd time. It doesn't reflect the quality of the phone. Samsung South Africa simply says that i i should order a new s pen, when clearly the pen is bad quality.

Imei : <Hidden>

Samsung Moderator

I am sorry to hear of this. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry. Thanks! 

Constellation

Same happened to mine after 14 days. I had to send it to Samsung for repair, on 9/11. I still don't have my phone, but you bet my carrier is still charging me. Everyone at Samsung passes the buck. I'm so over this!
Constellation

That "little" wobble, is the margin of the "stopper"... I think this is a boycott of Samsung, almost all have been broken 2 weeks ago or 4, or even on the first day 🙄🤣.
Constellation

It seems that they do not break so much no? Mine is European Bluen Ocean and everything is perfect.

Constellation

this is ridiculous. there should be support for this. leading edge technology and you want customers to have to chase down a solution. I have had to replace my Galaxy 7 three seperate times and now this.

Then I go to select the link that is provided in this forum, and attempt to login and the link to reset my password on the samsung website is broke. You guys are horrible. Im been sa samsung user for years, but i think its time for me to switch to apple and their iphones.

Constellation

I have owned my new Note 9 for one month and today it slipped out of my suit pocket and fell on the carpeted floor.  The S Pen popped out and broke.  It's super fragile!  The replacement pen is $29!  Is there a 90 day warranty on the S pens?

Thanks,

Kat