Broken S-Pen

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken S-Pen

Can I have you send me your full model code and IMEI number of your phone via private message?

Constellation

So tonight the top part of my S-pen broke. The rest of the pen is still inside the phone. Is this a known defect for these pens? I am so disappointed I just got my phone a week ago.

Constellation

This also happened to me this evening. I'm very upset.

[ Edited ]

I'm on my 3rd S-pen as of today. The 1st one snapped in half when my phone slipped off my night stand and the one I replaced today the blue clicky end started falling apart after only 3 weeks of light use and no drops.

Samsung needs to revamp the quality of the S-Pen and send everyone whom purchased a Note 9 and new one because this is absolutely ridiculous! I can't be spending $30 to $50 on a new S-Pen every (insert profane expletive here) month!

SAMSUNG PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE! YOU SOLD US $1,000 PHONES WITH THE DEFINING ACCESSORIE THAT HAS THE QUALITY OF LESS THAN 1 CENT!!!!!!!!!

Please everyone that is experiencing this issue, flood the BBB with complaints!

Samsung Moderator

Can I have you send me your full model code and IMEI number of your phone via private message?

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I love my Samsung Galaxy note 9s (I have two) but both styluses have broken inside the phones.  I feel like I've lost a good friend. 😣

Constellation

Help! My phone slipped and fell on my mattress  then the stylus snapped....it didn’t even hit the floor, it hit my bed!  And Best Buy said they can’t help....this is my first expensive Phone and I’m so sad I don’t have a stylus now...

Samsung Moderator

Sorry to hear of this. Can you shoot me a private message with your full model code and IMEI number?

Constellation

I had my Samsung Note 9 for less than a week before the shiny end broke off, leaving my pen stuck in the stylus-hole for a day or two before finally coming out. 

I can assure you I did not apply undue pressure when the pen broke, I simply pressed down to cause it to spring up. **slight sickening snap**. 

I'm already on a fixed income, so treating myself to such a nice phone (better specs than whole PCs I own) leaves me little leeway to afford a $50 piece, one intrinsic to making the most out of this device 

Cosmic Ray

how come no one is posting proof so Many saying same Thing with no photos