Calls going straight to Voicemail Note 9

Asteroid

Calls going straight to Voicemail Note 9

Is anyone else having troble with calls going straight to voice mail? I have had my sim switched out and it still is happening.

18 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Calls going straight to Voicemail Note 9

Does this occur with the device in safe mode?

Constellation

If they are personal calls then no.  If they are telemarking calls, then yes.  I have seen several articles where telemarketers have used technology to leave ringless voicemails.

Asteroid

I don't know what you mean safe mode. I just get people texting me saying that they called me and it went to voicemail. I have sat beside someone that called me and my phone did not ring. 

Samsung Moderator

To place your device in safe mode - 

Restart your device

When the Samsung Logo appears

Press and hold the power button and Volume down button 

The words Safe Mode should appear on the screen

Constellation

I have been having the same issue with my Note 9.  It occurs about one out of 4 calls.  I factory reset my phone, turned off bluetooth, but still have the problem.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@5killabees wrote:

Is anyone else having troble with calls going straight to voice mail? I have had my sim switched out and it still is happening.

This maybe due to "s.p.a.m protection call." Try to disabled it on the menu setting in phone app and try if it still happening. 

Constellation

Yes, I am having the same issue.  Is there a fix? Has anyone experienced a blackout screen when trying to engage multiple features example: taking a phone call and attempting to access photo gallery?

Constellation

a lot of people texting me because my phone takes them straight into voice mail. Any suggestions? I am on T-Mobile

Constellation

Try Verizon tmobile might suck in your area.