Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Cosmic Ray

Re: Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

[ Edited ]

They use your original preorder email for confirmation.  Call them and get the email sent to you so you can register. 

Amusingly,  my wife put the self address number in,  her akg headset failed delivery as a result,  and they need to reship her headset. 

They were very good about taking care off that though.

Constellation

I'm glad that some of you are getting or may soon to be getting some resolution on this pre-order samsung bundle nightmare.

As for me, I chose the fortnite bundle for my son. A note 9 for me and the fortnite for him. We got the promo approval email from Samsung last 8/26/18. We followed the instructions, my son got the game and the galaxy skin but as of now, 9/19/2018, no vbucks. 

I understand the delivery delay on the AKG headphones since it is a physical product that needed to be acquired from the manufacturer and shipped to the customer. BUT, fortnite vbucks is a digital product. It should not be so difficult to send the item to me digitally to complete the order.

Like most of you, I had to endure the long wait times for a chance for  telephone conversation or a chat. And even after more than 1 hour of wait time, you still do not get a resolution. Such a horrible customer service. I cannot believe that a company as big as Samsung that spends so much on advertising would treat their customers like $%*@!

A week ago, they finally told me to stop pestering them and that I should contact Epic games directly. I did that. Epic games responded to me within a day, that they cannot help me.

I sent a copy of Epic Games' email to Samsung. Samsung told me that they will look into it.

Look into what?

My new Note 9 is great, and I'm happy with it as for my several Samsung phones before these. My account profile will show the several Samsung phones that my family had. Not to mention a couple of Samsung TVs, fridge, washer and dryer and a microwave. Oh, and a couple of Samsung tablets for my kids. Those were great products. But now, everytime I look at them and see the Samsung logo, they are just reminders of how horrible Samsung Customer Service had treated me so far. 

The next time I buy a phone or a TV or any home appliance, I promise myself that I will stay away from anything that has a Samsung logo on it.

&^#%$**%^$#!!!!!

Samsung Moderator

We would be happy to escalate this concern to our Promotion team regarding your inquiry. Please provide the following information in private message

Full name:

Email address:

Date the promotion was submitted to the Shop Samsung app:

Place of Purchase:

Confirmation if you have received your promotion approval email:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

PM someone from support with info. Fingers crossed. :-)

Constellation

@SamsungDarius

I tried to send you a PM re: my info but the system told me that I have reached the number of limit that I can send a PM :-|

I used all those PM to reply to moderators that asked for my info. 

Constellation

Best buy had a deal upgrade to note9 and get a second phone free with a new line.  Samsung only delivered so many phones even though our orders were placed way ahead of time.  We got a text stating both phones were in. Once we got there to the store, they only had one. I'm still waiting for mine. Because Samsung only shipped so many there was not enough to cover all the orders.  My husband got his with a lot of free extras for the inconvenience, but I may never see mine.  So the upgrade and another phone free with new line deal to me is a ripoff.  My husband called several best buys and no one has this phone in stock. They are all waiting on shipments.  We had our orders place in Aug as well. So going to best buy is not going to help either. I am so upset with Best Buy and Samsung. 

Asteroid

So why can't I check the status of my order now?

Constellation

Dear Samsung, 

I am still waiting for a  update from you. Where is my vbucks?

Constellation

I am having a problem with getting approved on this promo also. Pre-ordered with Sam's Club on 8/16/18 and purchased on 8/24/18 (launch date).

Sent in pre-order and purchase contract pictures and get denied because of purchase date. Sam's Club was not selling these until 8/24.

Now what?

Cosmic Ray

You probably sent in your reciept as instructed. You actually need to send them a screen cap of your email with the data and price showing. 

You need to call them and get them to reset your preorder application for resubmission. If you read back, I had to call them several times to get it  corrected,  and it took me 3 weeks.