Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Samsung Moderator

Re: Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

we will be happy to help. Please provide the following information:

Full Name: 
Purchase Location: 
                If Samsung.com, Order Number and skip to 3: 
Submission date in Shop Samsung app: 
Bundle selected: 
Email address:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

So I private message three Samsung Moderators who asked for it, still no response, I called, no response, I emailed, no response. Samsung literally has the worst customer service of any phone manufacturer.

Astronaut

I entered the info 4 days ago and status still says pending.  No one answers the phones or answers the chat box.. what is up.

Samsung Moderator

We are sorry to hear about this. Please provide me with the following via private message? @userN5mHwHM

Name: 
Purchase Location: 
Bundle selected: 
Email address:

Constellation

Mines is still pending after 4 days

Constellation

After 4days no fortnite v-bucks, got only galaxy skin which is wired. It said I redeemed v-buckes but I didn't. It's really is annoying. How and when I get it?

Galaxy

@SamsungAlex wrote:

We are sorry to hear about this. Please provide me with the following via private message? @userN5mHwHM

Name: 
Purchase Location: 
Bundle selected: 
Email address:

@SamsungAlex @SamsungCat

With the growing list of backorders. How did we redeem this if our preordered device is backordered with an estimated ship date of October 12!?  

I ordered the Verizon buy one get one on their site and got in on the preorder Samsung gift set as well but with my device not getting here until after the redemption date, how do I get what I signed up for?

Constellation

Received a defective and hard resetting note 9, now I have been waiting over 48hrs to get my akg headphones approved so I can exchange my phone for a new one how long is it going to take I’ve been dealing with a phone that resets every 10-15 minutes but don’t want to send my phone back incase I get denied like a lot of people are and chat service has provided me with no help. So what am I supposed to do send my phone back now or sit here and wait with a boot looping 1000$ phone?

Astronaut

I'm on day 4 of pending

Constellation

The preorder has been disaster, no advanced notifiy days after how when to get it, after getting galaxy skin now no v-bucks for 5days.