Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Asteroid

Re: Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Has anyone had to resubmit their receipt?  If so how long did it take to be reviewed? Thank you.

Constellation

Mine is still under review after 3 days. I am sure I qualify for the preorder bundle so I'm curious how long i can expect this process to take

Samsung Moderator

@Fenix; Hey there, if you have not already done so, can I get the following information via private message? Thanks!

Full Name: 
Purchase Location: 

If Samsung.com, Order Number and skip to 3: 
Submission date in Shop Samsung app: 
Bundle selected: 
Email address:

Constellation

I had to resubmit mine. First denial said I did not complete the purchase during the promotional period. 4 days now on 2nd review! I pre ordered on the 18th. The promotion was to preorder by the 23rd. Phones weren't released until the 24th so you couldn't pick up or complete the purchase until then. I couldn't submit my claim until the 25th due to Verizon giving me issues with activation on the 24th. I bought the unlocked device from BestBuy. So far, Bestbuy has been awesome with their customer service. Unfortunately,  I cant say the same for Samsung!

Halo

My headphones are shipping and almost here.

Asteroid

has anyone, who didn't order directly from samsung, received their gift? my submission has been "under review" for 4 days...

Halo

I bought mine from Tmobile. I went online and got approved almost instantly.  My headphones are now in the mail and moving. Supposedly I'll have them tomorrow. 

Asteroid

I just got denied for the second time. Pre-ordered on the 12th and picked it up on the 24th. This makes no sense.

Samsung Moderator

I recommend speaking with Samsung Promotions. They can be reached at 1-866-888-5503

Asteroid

I did. They looked over the receipt and pre order confirmation. They submitted a ticket on it. Fingers crossed.