Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Constellation

Re: Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

When I clike that private  message, this app crashes everytime, just speechless what you guys doing or knowing 

Constellation

Yes, las Aug. 26. I have told you before in a previous chat, you told me that you will get back to me but you did not.

Constellation

Yes I was only to get galaxy skin. As I followed redeem process downloaded Fortnite game, it says automatically I redeemed 15,000v-bucks asked new account or log in I did log in and played 7 round game but v-bucks shows zero.

Constellation

same here... I feel your frustration. I also received the email last 8/26/18. My experience with Samsung Promo customer service call and is just horrible. Until now, the issue is not resolved. I still haven't seen the v ucks. So from 8/26 to 9/5... that's 10 days and counting

Constellation

I called number of times many even promotional department they dont even know clearly.

Samsung Moderator

@Lindon

I apologize that I didn't reach out sooner.

Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently en route.

Constellation

There is a big hole clearly, I even contacted Fortnite help they just told me something, got email click to redeem...I just feel dump the phone and Samsung altogether. 

Constellation

It's not just me, many people like me out there just pay attention and help out. I dont even expect this time could work or not, I hope so.

Constellation

OK Larry, been waiting.... 10 days and counting. I don't mind waiting. I just hope that Samsung Promo updates the timing...instead of placing a status of "Redeemed" which is not true.

Constellation

My submission approved Aug.26 and tried to redeem but only Galaxh skin, no 15.000 v-bucks, this time could be working out, when do I get new approved email from Samsung?