Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Constellation

Re: Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Yes, this experience with Samsung Promo is horrible. I mean, I am enjoying my new Note 9, it is a great phone. Then this incomplete Fortnite bundle issue comes into mind, and it just totally mess up the experience. I wish I went for the AKG headphones. 

Constellation

Exactly same situation, but my 11year old son is dying g to get it, asking everyday for v-bucks. I got note9 because of my son for this game he loves so I got it, I didn't need trade in my S8+ for note9  only because of the game I did but game is nowhere as promised by Samsung. 

Constellation

same here, my email was also dated 8/26/18...I will keep in touch with you if ever your vbucks issue gets resolved. hey change your user name so it will be easier to connect with you.

Constellation

Whats great? How when this issue can be resolved?

Constellation

LOL... same here. I got the Fortnite bundle for my son who is in middle school. I do not play Fortnite. But you and I know how kids these days are, they can't wait.... my sons literally asks for the vbucks several times a day... if it was for me, I really wish that I went for the AKG phones. So I do not have to deal with thos Fortnite bundle nightmare.

Constellation

Indeed it's a pain, resolve it SAMTOOOONG!!! 

Constellation

I recieved the approval email and will receive the headphones today (recieved tracking number and FedEx has it on the truck to be delivered today)but I paid the $99 extra to receive headphones and Vbucks bundle and haven't recieved the email for the fortnite bundle.  Shop Samsung just has processing will receive email for fortnite when headphones ship out.  I don't understand why it takes so long for the email, especially when I paid extra for it.  I kind of understand if it was free and they are worried about returns but paid $99 for $150 in vbucks so not worth scamming 9ver $50.  Also it says click email to download zo don't want to download and play to get skin as afraid if will mess the whole vbucks so haven't been able to get skin yet.  Others have posted that they recieved the email to download right away after getting the approval email.  Very annoying.   My son is driving me crazy about wanting his skin after his buddies had it the 1st day.   

Constellation

The email has finally arrived.   

Constellation

Hey Roy, kindly update if your email worked and that you received your vbucks. In my case, I received the email last 8/26/18... followed the instructions but as of today, 11 days and counting... no vbucks yet.

Constellation

Hi samsung support!, I have waited a week and still no galaxy skin. could you check my acount to see whats wrong, I signed in on my dad's phone with his permission and still no skin after a week.