Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Cosmic Ray

Re: Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

And now 4 days later (after being told tier 3 was had it escalated and it was going to be completed within 19 hours)  nothing still had changed. 

It's now also been 2.5 weeks since I was told on Aug.  25th that my issue was being escalated.

The operator today said it was being flagged to the phone operator manager, and that I should get an email from them within 24-48 hours. 

Anyone wanna bet I still won't hear anything by the end of Friday? 

Samsung Moderator

Have you spoken with the Promotions team regarding this email?

Constellation

Samsung was able to bumped up the ship date from week of September 24 to week of September 17.

Thank you for bumping up the ship date by 1 week and I will wait patiently till next week for the shipping confirmation.

Thanks

Cosmic Ray

An ungodly number of times now. I've probably spent around 5 hours on the phone trying to get this resolved.

Samsung Moderator

@Gareee

Which bundle did you choose? Did you receive your approval letter yet?

Cosmic Ray

I chose the headphones only. I've never gotten the acceptance email, but 5 different operators looked over my submission, could see the acceptable preorder documentation,  and had mo idea why it wasn't handled yet.

Asteroid

This is ridiculous. 2 weeks I've been waiting for tier 3. Seriously??!! They tell me oh 72 hours... Ok... I'm so lost now...

Cosmic Ray

I finally got my email and approval, in escalation since August 25th, 18 days ago.

Constellation

Hi all,

I have received a notification from Samsung that my headphone will ship this week.

I checked the tracking and it states that label was created on 9/11 but shipment did not scan for departure.

Hope to receive it either end of this week or early next week..

Thanks,

Asteroid

After 2 weeks of waiting for tier 3 I finally got my approval email today. Wish there was an easier way. Now I have to wait until October 8th for it to ship .