Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Cosmic Ray

Re: Check the status of your Note9 pre-order Promo!

Mine is the same date.... my wife's has already shipped. 

Cosmic Ray

Mine has the same ship date.... my wife's has already shipped.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I bought the note 9 on August 24th but I preordered it on August 13th. I mistakenly sent the purchase receipt the first time and somehow the blank one the second time. I have called support (TICKET # 227071) 4 times since September 4th with no result other than frustration. The first time I was told within 72 hours or 3 days I would get an email with a link to resubmit my proof. Second call said same thing and that he bumped it up to teir 3 support. Third one said that the 72 hours meant 8 business hours a day and it would be a week or more before I received a reply. Fourth verified that it should have been 3 days. It has been 12 days since my first call to customer service. Do you think this is the proper way to treat your customers? Even the dumb ones who messed up in the first place? 

Cosmic Ray

Sadly, you have to just keep bugging them daily to get the approval.

Asteroid

Sent you a PM.
Very difficult time trying to get an email from escalation promo team.
Can you please assist?
Asteroid

Same for me.
Cosmic Ray

No, once it's been escalated the miss here can't do anything. You have to keep calling them or wait,  and since the cutoff date is the 20th, I'd be calling them every single day. 

Asteroid

total bs

Constellation

So what happens to those of us who preordered and just received a 30 day shipping delay (F U Samsung) email? Are we $crewed? Ater reading how they tend to $crew over people on trade-in value, I'm seriously considering going to the AT&T store if I'm not going to get the preorder bonus either way. 

Constellation

So what happens to those of us who preordered and just received a 30 day shipping delay (F U Samsung) email? Are we screw'd? Ater reading how they tend to $crew over people on trade-in value, I'm seriously considering going to the AT&T store if I'm not going to get the preorder bonus either way.