Dual Camera Mode Missing

SOLVED
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Dual Camera Mode Missing

On my previous Note phone, I had a camera mode called Dual Camera that would use the front and back cameras at the same time, like a picture in a picture. I cannot find this mode on the Note 9 (T-Mobile). It doesn't show up in the Samsung Galaxy Store either when opened from the camera view. Has it been removed or am I not looking in the right settings area?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maris
‎09-19-2018 05:04 PM

Re: Dual Camera Mode Missing

I haven't used it myself, but there was the same discussion about the S9, and yeah, it appears that the dual camera mode was removed, for whatever reason.

8 REPLIES
Comet
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maris
‎09-19-2018 05:04 PM

I haven't used it myself, but there was the same discussion about the S9, and yeah, it appears that the dual camera mode was removed, for whatever reason.

Cosmic Ray

Thanks for the reply. That's a real shame. Anyway, I was able to find a camera app that works for the dual pictures to use when I need that option (called DuoVision). 

Astronaut

@Maris wrote:

Thanks for the reply. That's a real shame. Anyway, I was able to find a camera app that works for the dual pictures to use when I need that option (called DuoVision). 

Where did you find the app?

Asteroid

DuoVision is no good on my note 9. Can't capture pictures front and back simultaneously. 

This is so bad. A simple feature that we really liked is not available any more. I'm tempted to return this phone. 

Asteroid

This is not solved as far as im concerned. Still can't take a pic with both cams on my note 9. 

Constellation

Go ahead and look for a good Dual Camera app in App store and let us know

Asteroid

Return it then .

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

I've been looking for dual cam apps in the app store. None do what my Note 4 can. 

I dont want snapchat or makeup filters but they all seem to do that now.