Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

Don't try to call Samsung promotion support..  you will wait 2 hours and get no help!

Constellation

I have the unlocked version from Samsung.com.

Constellation

Still no help here either I've been on hold all day. 

Constellation

I've been on hold all day long literally. The guy told m last night that I would get the redemption email today and nothing. And no one to actually talk to
Galaxy

I got the skin this morning but still waiting on the Vbucks....and an email from Customer Support  

Constellation

Does it matter if you get the phone from Verizon. We still followed the steps and now there is a message in ths samsung shop saying pending verifcation. 

Constellation

When I first tried to redeem the bundle it said I was inelligible so I followed the other instructions that were to play three matches on the fortnite app. I just recieved the Galaxy skin but the v-bucks didnt come with it. Are they sent seperately or should I contact Samsung???

I'm pretty sure the Fortnite Skin is separate from the AKG Headphones, V Bucks, or Bundle offer. I registered only for the AKG Headphones when I got my Note 9 on Wednesday and my registration was accepted and headphones will ship at the beginning of September. I am not much of a gamer and didn't want the bundle or just the V Bucks. I did download and play a few rounds of Fortnite and today I got the skin in the game. Only the skin. A previous poster mentioned to get the skin to play 3 or 4 rounds and return to the lobby each time and in 24-48 hours the skin would be available in the in-game shop. That is what I did and got the skin without registering for the V Buck offer. If it says you're ineligible it could be that the V Buck or Bundle numbers have been reached. According to another poster, there are only so many bundles, headphones, or V Bucks being given away.

Constellation

How long did you have to wait? because I have played three games then waited 48h like instructed but have not received the skin yet. 

Samsung Moderator

Once you use the Samsung Shop app to register your device, you will need to await for the approval email. Once approved, you will need to wait an additional 24-48 hours to redeem. This email should come through some time this weekend. If you receive nothing by the end of the day on Monday 8/27, please let us know.