Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

How long did you have to wait because I have played three then waited 48 hours like instructed but have not received the skin yet
Constellation

I can't get the samsung shop app because I live in the UK but when I opened fortnite launcher it still said if I played three matches then waited      24-48 hours I would still receive the skin in a gift box in game 

Constellation

Hello, I registered August 25 and I still haven't gotten my confirmation, it is still "under review" and I was wondering if you could help me.

Constellation

I haven't received nothing still yet.  I actually own the phone and preorder. No galaxy skin and still waiting on my registration to be approved. I figure if you actually own the phone and register it that you would receive an email. Any idea what may be going on?

Samsung Moderator

[ Edited ]

Hello Guys, Please send me a private message Here with the following information.

Purchase Location:

If Samsung.com, Order Number and skip to 3:

Submission date in Shop Samsung app:

Bundle selected:

Constellation

I have waited over 48 hours and my son still has not gotten it. This was the main reason we wanted the phone!!!!! Please give me some feedback

Astronaut

this same exact thing happened to me its been 58 hours now and i still havent recieved my skin but ill keep you updated if i get mine or not

Samsung Moderator

Hey everyone, Could you try checking the status using the link below and let us know if you've received an approval email yet. 

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus

Constellation

@SamsungJecca wrote:

Hey everyone, Could you try checking the status using the link below and let us know if you've received an approval email yet. 

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus

Mine is still stuck in pending after 4 days...

Constellation

I've already played 3-5 games, but it says my email hasn't been registered. Please assist me. It was yesterday at 6pm