Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

Can you please help me I have played 15 matches on the tab 4 and still not gotten the skin. If you could just help me get that would be awesome 

Samsung Moderator

Hello Guys, Please send me a private message Here with the following information.

Purchase Location:

If Samsung.com, Order Number and skip to 3:

Submission date in Shop Samsung app:

Bundle selected:

Constellation

Just bought my Galaxy Tab S4 Yesterday from Best Buy.

Installed Fortnite from the Galaxy App Store and have played around 15-20 matches so far.

I have yet to receive my Galaxy Skin or Vbucks.

How do I know if and when I will be receiving these? Is there somewhere to check the status of this?

Also I have heard cases where people have bought new devices and found out that they were bought before and the device has already been issued a skin and therefore can't get another one. How do we know if this is the case? I just paid top$$ for a new device and would not be happy if someone already used my device to get these offers.

Samsung Moderator

Once you use the Samsung Shop app to register your device, you will need to await for the approval email. Once approved, 
you will need to wait an additional 24-48 hours to redeem. 

From the app, you can check your registration status from Menu > My Inbox or online here. 

Check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by noreply@samsungpromotions.com or noreply2@samsungpromotions.com).

Cosmic Ray

Pretty sure you won't qualify for the vbucks as you did not preorder, plus I was told the vbucks is only for note 9 (even the faqs says this).

As for the skin, it can take a bit to show up! 24 - 48 hours and then it should pop up saying you have it once you launch the game!

Constellation

I haven't  received the email either and when I click the private message link, the app shuts down and kicks me out   

Samsung Moderator

@Roy3636; You would need to open the link in your web browser. 

Constellation

Thank you, that was my problem.  I was able to click on his name and scroll down on his page and click direct message him through the app which I did.  Thanks.  

Astronaut

its been almost a day and still have not gotten it

Constellation

I am going on 50 hours and still nothing