Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

At this time, only the Note 9 and Tab S4 devices can get the skin. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

I know. I was trying to see if there is a way if someone previously played the game on my Note9 before my purchase of it at the store. 

Samsung Moderator

It's possible, but event then you can get the skin on more than one account on the same device. I know there is a limit, but I think it's like 4 or 5 different accounts to one device. You can always reach out to Epic to see what the exact limit is. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

The problem is that I tried to get the promotional skin by doing all the steps properly, and It's one per device (I checked with Epic Games already [and they by far have the worst customer support  I've ever had the displeasure of using]) waited for well over 48 hours and received not a glance of it nor an approval email. 

Constellation

yes

Samsung Moderator

Odd, you should be able to get it. When did you get the phone?

Cosmic Ray

[ Edited ]

Here's how I got my free skin:  I created a fortnite account on my PC(registered for android platform).  Registered my Note 9 on my Samsung website account on my PC.  I added my Samsung account on the Note 9 by loggin in.  I then downloaded and installed Fortnite from the Samsung Galaxy App.  I played 3 games.  Exiting to Lobby after each game.  Around 24 hours later I went back in the game and the skin was there.  I didn't get any emails.

Constellation

When I'm able to get the skin on my phone,  can I log into my ps4 and use the skin?

Asteroid

I got my phone Friday afternoon  signed into my Samsung account and did all the required steps but I still havent received a confirmation email. 

Constellation

I'm in the same boat. Got my phone Thursday, followed all the steps to a T. I finished my 3 matches 4 days ago now. Still no gaxy skin.

No one else I know had this issue. They all got their skin within the first 18 hours after playing their 3 matches.

The only difference between what I've done and what they've done is that Season 6 went live in Fortnite.

Whether it's just coincidence or the root of the problem as to why none of us are receiving our skins since Season 6 launched, someone somewhere needs to figure it out and get it fixed.