Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

SOLVED
Asteroid

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

I'm in the same boat, it's been 4 days and still nothen on my end. I reached out to customer support and they said 24 to 48 business hours so more than likely the weekend doesn't count torwards the time. 

Asteroid

I was hoping it would be business days bc it's already 48 hours for me
Asteroid

Yea, I guess were just playing the waiting game. Itd be nice if it was redeemable in the store ingame to avoid the delay and all the waiting 

Asteroid

Any word from anyone waiting for the galaxy skin? Still nothen on my end!

Cosmic Ray

Been 3 days on my phone and over a week on wife's phone and no skin yet. Samsung claims it's an Epic Games problem and Epic isn't helping 

Asteroid

Its been 5 days now and haven't recieved eaither skins from both note 9's I've purchased. I'm starting to wonder if well even get the skins period. I've contacted epic and just get an automated msg as soon as I send one saying to waith 24 to 48 hours and that's it. No help at all!!!

Samsung Moderator

I recommend contacting our Promotions team. They can be reached at 1-866-888-5503.

Asteroid

Still nothen Smiley Sad 

Asteroid

I contacted the promotions team and they were no help towards getting the skin they're really only responsible for you getting the code for the vbucks. They said we'd have to contact fortnites help center 

Asteroid

I've done all that and get the same automated msg saying to play 3 games and wait 24 to 48 hours and I've done all that!!!