Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

It says im ineligible even though I pre-ordered my phone at samsung website. Got my phone aug 22 but people who got their phone the latest got their skin and vbucks faster than people who pre-ordered.

Constellation

I preordered my Note 9 on 8/20 and it was delivered 8/23. The app says I'm not eligible yet have the same problems as others. No emails about the promotion registration either.

Constellation

I received the registration notice on the Shop Samsung app, then the email shortly after. I just registered and selected my gift. Thank you, Samsung. And I love my Note 9, BTW.

Astronaut

Same happening to me

Galaxy

I got my Fortnite skin in game this morning but still waiting on my V bucks.  The site still says I'm not eligible even though I bought it on the Samsung site. 

I'm patiently waiting an email from customer service about the bucks   

Love the N9 though and so does my wife.  

Constellation

I did not get anything. This is so annoying. 

Constellation

This is happening to me too. Is there a fix? I want my vbucks or the value of the promotion.

Cosmic Ray

I preordered through Verizon and they sadly messed up my shipping and I have yet to recive our note 9s. I was wondering is there anyway I could go ahead and send in the appropriate info and preorder proof so that it can be processing and hopefully avilable once our devices get here?

Constellation

We do not have the Samsung app in my country. Where else can I resistor? 

Constellation

@user7oJ72A65oZ wrote:

This is happening to me too. Is there a fix? I want my vbucks or the value of the promotion.

How long did it take for your registration? I've been waiting more than 24 hours and I'm not approved yet. This is getting ridiculous.