Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

Just got off the phone with customer service, seeing as how I pre ordered on the 23rd. I got an email saying my purchase didn't occur within the time frame. The lady on the phone had no idea what I was talking about and tried telling me that because I recieved my phone on the 24th (the day it was released) and registered the promo then. That i wasn't eligible for the promo. I didn't get anywhere till

Until I requested a supervisor. Then she said she would escalate it and i won't hear back for another 8-9 days... I don't really care about the wait, but this process is absurd. Even with visual proof (screenshot of the order confirmation) how does this even get denied in the first place.... 

Constellation

I registered August 25th and I still haven't received an email for my skin and bucks bundle. I was wondering if someone could help.

Asteroid

I registered on the 23rd, still nothing.
Constellation

I preordered my note 9 on August 11 through best buy and received on  Aug 24 and I tried to redeem in shop Samsung for the free AKG headphone, after 3 days Samsung sent me an email that I was not eligible for the promotion because my purchase did not occur within the retailer purchase period. Though I preorder in the given period of time 

Constellation

So I got my note 9 In the mail yesterday and i registered my device, sent a picture of the shipping receipt and now I'm waiting for approval cause it's being reviewed. So how long will the reviewing process take? And since I purchased 2 phones is each phone eligible for a gift?

Constellation

Both phones is eligible for the gift. One gift each.
Constellation

I too just got off the phone with Samsung. Only had to wait 45 minutes. Trying chat was a joke. My first 2 attempts got disconnected. The one I tried earlier today I was told I'd be transferred to an "expert" only to be left hanging...

Anyway, getting back to the phone call. My main concern was a discrepancy with the offer titles. If I checked my status online it shows "Moblie Crown Pre-Order" (what?) but if I check via my Note 9 it shows the correct "Turn Up Your Play" offer. The rep I spoke with said they're the same. OK.

After giving the rep my credentials they were able to very my date of pre-order, purchase date, IMEI, etc. and was told everything looked good. I said, if everything looks good to you can you change my status my pending to approved right now? I was told no. Doesn't make sense. I just had human eyes verify all my info yet they were unable to change my status? Come on Samsung. Do the right thing.

If any moderators are reading this and you want to check on call confirmation #835830, feel free to change my status from pending to approved Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!

Asteroid

Mine says your registration is currently under review. Anyone seen that? Pre-ordered on the 12th submitted on the 24th.

Constellation

Am I able to redeem this promotion while living in Australia?

Constellation

Note 9 AKG Headphone Promotion Issues

I had pre-ordered the Note 9 on Aug 12.  All I was given was a hand written receipt (I was told their system would not print a receipt).  Come Aug 24th, I called to see if Note 9 was available.......was told that order was cancelled due to a payment submission issue.  I was never informed of any problems with my card between Aug 12th and the 24th.  

I still purchsed the Note 9, but had to just do an instore purchase.  Ended up pay a little more in the taxes.

Can I still partake in the AKG headphone Promotion?