Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

Hello @userS4IKu1qeS8, I would recommend visiting our website www.samsung.com/visitcountry to reach out to your local support and speak with the promotions team to get further information on the promotion.

Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 AKG Headphone Promotion Issues

@Wsmith75 Would you please confirm where were you trying to pre-order the phone that you received a hand written receipt? 

Constellation

What about the people who pre ordered their note 9 and will not be able to activate these promos since they will be past the redemption period......

Constellation

It was the US Cellular Store in Lawton, Ok on 82nd st.  I was working with Cayden there. The system they use to Pre-order didn't have the option to print a reciept. Therefor Cayden handwrote a receipt for me. I did the Pre-order on Aug 12th.

Constellation

Received a defective and hard resetting note 9, now I have been waiting over 48hrs to get my akg headphones approved so I can exchange my phone for a new one how long is it going to take I’ve been dealing with a phone that resets every 10-15 minutes but don’t want to send my phone back incase I get denied like a lot of people are and chat service has provided me with no help. So what am I supposed to do send my phone back now or sit here and wait with a boot looping 1000$ phone?

Constellation

I preordered 2 note 9s on the last day of the promotion. And I registered both phones once I got em I  the mail. I sent in a picture of the recpiet and everything else it asked. Then I waited 4 days for a response I got this morning saying I got rejected. I don't understand why this is such a complicated mess why do I have to put forth all this work just to receive what I was promised if I purchased these 1000$ phones?

Constellation

Am I able to redeem this promotion while living in Australia?

Cosmic Ray

You can get the skin by playing 3 matches on Fortnite and hitting  return to lobby when you are eliminated, but the vbucks is only available in the U.S.

Astronaut

bon soir aujaurthui j ai achete un samsung galaxy note 9 et dans la boite il y avais pas le code pour le skin galaxy 

Samsung Moderator

Hi there userSeh1HgGjC4! Currently there is no Code needed for the Galaxy skin. On a compatible Samsung device, you log into the game and play three rounds (WIn or lose) and then within 72 hours you will receive a gift box which has the skin. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.