Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

Man, Samsung is truly terrible lol. I have tried everything in my ability to get my purchased V-Bucks, and not a single person will step up and help me. This could easily be resolved with a refund, yet not a single employee at Samsung has that capability. What a joke of a company. It has been well over a month and we are no closer to my issue being resolved then the first day. 

Cosmic Ray

@SamsungisAWFUL wrote:

Man, Samsung is truly terrible lol. I have tried everything in my ability to get my purchased V-Bucks, and not a single person will step up and help me. This could easily be resolved with a refund, yet not a single employee at Samsung has that capability. What a joke of a company. It has been well over a month and we are no closer to my issue being resolved then the first day. 

Hard to disagree.  Emailed Tier with requested proof 20 days ago,  the e-mail said that Tier 3 would e-mail me an update..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm still waiting.

Compare dealing with Samsung to my experince with Costco/T-Mobile Note 9 Trade in Promo - which was rejected because rep made a typo entering my Trade-in's IMEI an old S5 that - well I got the $12 bill credit for the FMV of the phone it posted to my T-mobile bill about a week after it was delivered to trade in Company--  but the $238 MC Gift card was denied because of the IMEI typo .  Yet it only took a 5 minute phone call to a North America call center (Canadian) to get issue resolved the CSR rep was empowered to have submission overridden so it would be processed.  They did'nt have to forward by e-mail to some Tier 3 department.   T-Mobile rocks, so does Costco's Wireless Advocates.

Should have learned my lesson dealing with similar horrible customer service with Samsung Flash storage warranty, and warranty repair on a 4 month old Samsung Gas range (computer board)  last year.   - Wanted me take Stove to a repair shop,   

Samsung POWERbot  Vacuum - bought last November - released  a few months before I bought it.    I bought it becasue it was "Connected" and I could program or control even if not home.   Well the Smart things App update - after it was past time frame to return - suddenly no longer supported the POWERbot vac, and would'nt until a future app update (and I was forced to update and could'nt even use an eariler app version any more).  So it was no longer a "smart vac" it was now just a regular manual "dumb" vac,  till they updated app 3-4 months later -  supposed to have a 1 year limited warranty - but Shop app said that Warranty expired in May - and guess what It has the dread C5 bumper sensor error. 

Note 9  has BT issues and runs  extremly hot - much, much hotter than my S8+ or my S9+ did,  Well I still have another 6-8 weeks to return to Costco  -

SMH

Constellation

well, im 6 weeks in waiting. tier 3 also.  every non robot that i've chatted with all say i should be approved given the documents i've submitted.  still nothing

bought 2 note 9s, the 128gb already got their headphones.  the 512gb that i spent more money on, still nothing.

Samsung Moderator

I recommend getting in contact with our Promotions team. They can be reached at 1-866-888-5503

Constellation

I emailed everything you told all to email and i got yet another reply stating Samsung can't resolve because it isn't your email dept that works on Promotions.  How do I go about getting a corporate Samsung phone number or email so I can forward all this bologna.  A month of nothing but run around

Constellation

Although I have a screen shot of one of your reps saying: follow these steps when you hit this dilemma and we will resolve - no where in it does it say call promotions! Again - corporate phone number would be appreciated....