Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

SOLVED
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

If it's software related then why does it get fixed when the camera module is replaced? Atleast for a little bit

Cosmic Ray

If it's software related then why does it get fixed when the camera module is replaced? Atleast for a little bit

Cosmic Ray

Some part of the camera module hardware gets lose or displaced under some certain vibrations and with use. Once that happen, it fails to respond properly for the software that is driving things. It is why this issue happen is none existing fresh out of the box.

I ride a motorcycle, and mount the phone in the handle bar.  Had to replace the phone 1st time and module on the 2nd phone. Then sold it because I really believe the note 9 camera module can not withstand vibrations.

Many of the folks reporting the issue here start seeing it after their phone witnessed a normal drop in a protective case. I would assume the vibration from the dropped caused the camera module parts to shift or losen up, resulting in the issue being reported here. 

This is my assessment and I am done from messing around with Note 9 since Samsung not recognizing there is a serious problem with the camera module under vibration. I mounted my note 8 on the same bike at the same location for a full year and never an issue. Now I am using Pixel 2 XL. Good luck all. 

Constellation

How is this a solution? There is a significant number of defective phones and the solution is to message someone on a forum? Does someone need to sue Samsung again to get them to recognise a problem? Is a class action lawsuit the only way for them to acknowledge broken hardware? 

Constellation

This is happening to me too. Like others have said, I don't want to be without my phone or have it opened and end up with the same problem again. Any way to report this and know when there is a permanent solution??

Constellation

Permanent solution would be either getting rid of the phone ... Or wait an trade it in when the S10 cums out 

Constellation

I have had the same problem since yesterday. I am frustrating because I bought the Note9 because I wanted to take good photos and now this happens. I don't know what to do. I hope Samsung say something. I recommended it this phone to some friends, luckily they coudn't buy yet. 

Constellation

It's the stupid light adapting camera. It vibrates because it's trying to change the aperture, but it doesn't work, which causes it to be stuck. I have the same problem, but can't get it replaced since my dad won't let me

Astronaut

Is there a fix??

Astronaut

Hello sir sure i can give u mine