Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

It's not using the telephoto lens though. Try blocking the telephoto lens when zoomed in in pro and you won't see it blocked cause its using the main camera. When repeating this in auto i can see my finger blocking the telephoto lens which it then switches to the main camera automatically.

Cosmic Ray

Only the main camera lens does anything on my phone. If I cover the 2nd lens it doesn't do anything. Strange 

Constellation

Try it in a bright environment

Constellation

I Have  the exact same problem as you. I dont know what to do. The the camera is blurry and makes sounds from the lens. This is while you use X2 zoom and also live focus mode. I hope it is a software problem not a hardware. Don't want to send in my phone.. 

@userzzDecrFVP0 wrote:

When I zoom in my camera my phone makes a loud buzzing sound out the top of it. The photo or screen becomes very fuzzy like it's being vibrated. 

I searched Google and someone else is complaining of this issue too. I cleared the cache like support suggested but I think this may be a hardware issue. 

Any one else have this problem?

Constellation

I'm experiencing the same thing. When I tap the button for the x2 lens it makes a buzzing noise and the screen becomes fuzzy like it is having trouble focusing. If I give the phone a quick shake the buzzing stops. It's very annoying...

Constellation

I had the same issue and took it to service centre and they replaced the camera module, again after a week the NEW camera module developed the same issue . So i think its a serious issue with the note 9 camera sensor . Please let me know if you find a solution. And is your phone 128gb or 512 gb?

Cosmic Ray

Woah! That's terrible. I haven't bothered with taking mine in or fixing it until I'm certain they have a good fix for it. Mines 512gb 

Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungAdam (Samsung Moderator)
2 hours ago

To anyone experiencing this, can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Constellation

I have same problem..

X2 cam have mechanical sound and no focus...

My note9 have 512 gb. Im from Turkey.

Cosmic Ray

Im so bummed. I don't want to take my phone to a repair center. Just so they can break the seal on my water resistant phone. And fix it temporarily.

We may need to start a class action lawsuit to get this issue resolved