Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

This is also happening to me.

Constellation

Like my phone is literally buzzing. I feel it, and when I close the camera app it stops. 

Constellation

El problema es la cámara secundaria, la que tiene zoom X2 por defecto, es esa la camara que provoca el zumbido y le cuesta el enfoque, lo puedes probar tu mismo tapando y destapando esa cámara con tu dedo

Constellation

I am also having this issue, it has started after the most recent update. 70% of the time when i go to 2x mode, the phone vibrates and the screen is blurry/wavy. Like the ois or aperature going wierd. Very annoying and frustrating when trying to snap a quick photo and unable to.

Constellation

I'm having the exact same problem. Called Samsung and want me to send in for a repair, and I can't wait 3 weeks to fix my phone!! I just want a replacement. This is ridiculous that a $1000 phone should have this problem. We need answers

Cosmic Ray

Replacement will have the same issue. I replaced mine from bestbuy and the problem came back about 20 days into using the new 2nd phone. My theory is that Note 9 can NOT handle vibrations that well. I ride a motorcycle and have the phone attached to the handle bar. I believe the vibration is causing it. I believe even normal drops even when the phone is in a case causes the camera hardware to go nuts causing all these issues when zooming, 2x, or doing portrait mode. Very very frustrating. Had my note 8 for a year and always mounted to the motorcycle handle bars, NEVER an issue. Samsung need to take these reports seriously. There is something wrong with the camera hardware on the Note 9.

Astronaut

Hi 

I have the same issue in auto mode . Do you still have the issue?

Cosmic Ray

Same issue. It's definitely a hardware issue. I'm sending mine in for repair. Once it comes back im selling it.Another user said he got his fixed and it just started doing the same thing a week later. This is major and I can't believe it's happening on a flagship phone they charge you over $1000 for.

Cosmic Ray

Same issue. It's definitely a hardware issue. I'm sending mine in for repair. Once it comes back im selling it.Another user said he got his fixed and it just started doing the same thing a week later. This is major and I can't believe it's happening on a flagship phone they charge you over $1000 for.

Constellation

Same issue here! Buzzing when zooming in, regardless of camera setting.  Seems to be after the last Verizon "Security Update".  Anyone having this issue on other platforms?