Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

SOLVED
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

Just click on the word private message.

Constellation

The app crashes as soon as I click it tried it about 5 times and it crashes . Can you send me a message. 

Samsung Moderator

Place this in the url and you can get there. http://bit.ly/2kZXrit

Constellation

Ok just sent it 

Constellation

Go to Setting-App-3 dot on top right - choose-reset app preferences.

should be working well.
Cosmic Ray

That actually fixed it for a minute. Then it goes back to vibrating.

Constellation

Yes, agreed. I contacted Samsung again and they asked me to try on Safe Mode. Tried and same issue persist. Lastly, they asked me to refer to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Centre. Arrggg!

Constellation

Have the same issue, tried everthing that support asked me, and nothing works. I bought this phone on a trip to the us, im from chile, and now ask me to send the phone overthere. Im very dissapointed on the brand and their ability to works issues. Had a acer computer that could be sent here on chile for warranty that i bought in the us.

Cosmic Ray

That's terrible! I'm disappointed in Samsung.  Apple would send you a replacement phone and you could mail the broken one back. I just don't like iOS. I know if I just buy another one it's going to happen again eventually. I can't wipe my phone and send for repairs. My whole work and life is on my phone. This is a problem with no permanent fix

Constellation

This is happening to me too every few days. I zoom and when I get around the x2.0 threshold the phone starts buzzing and the image goes blurry about 80% of the time. Tried it with PRO mode and it hasn't happened yet. This is supposed to be a premium phone, I am really discouraged! I will probably go back to Apple if Samsung doesn't get its act together. This is unacceptable.