Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

I'm sorry to hear that. Samsung is really letting everybody down.
Constellation

This happened to me too..😱

Was having a vacation last week and it started when taking  Live Focus pics of my child..

And whem zooming..

By the way..

Has the WiFi Connection problem solved already..?

My Note 9 still experiencing lags when connected to wifi..

Only after resetting the Connection Setting did it turn back to normal..

But the problem will be back after a couple of days..

Constellation

I'm having the same problem when the camera is in AUTO and using the 2x zoom... 

I tried to replicate the problem with different settings in PRO mode, but it works well, I couldn't replicate the problem... So I guess is kind of a software problem maybe? I hope so... 

Samsung Moderator

Can you please send me your full model number and IMEI in a private message? Also, does this happen in safe mode?

Constellation

Same issue here. Cleaning cache and safe mode didn't help. What are the next steps?

Cosmic Ray

Wait for the Note 10? 😂

Safe mode doesn't solve the problem either 

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Mechanical vibrating when zoomed or attempting to focus. Same  Super (opposite of delighted). 

Spoiler (Highlight to read)  

Samsung Moderator

[ Edited ]

Anyone experiencing this, can you please send me your full model number and IMEI in a private message? It's likely that repairs would be needed. 

Cosmic Ray

[ Edited ]

Update to all,

I took the phone to UbreakIfix store last Friday. They confirmed something is wrong with the camera model and that it needs to be replaced. The ordered one and replaced it. I picked up the phone today and I can confirm issue is fixed. All was done under warranty and I paid nothing. 

That being said, this is my 2nd Note 9 with this same exact issue. So I am suspicious that replacing the camera module is going to solve the problem indefinitely. As said before, I think there is a major design flow in the note 9 camera model. Anyway, for now, I am finally fixed. Will see how long the new camera module lasts before this issue resurfaces.

If you are having the same issue, take it to UbreakIfix store for your phone to get fixed under warranty.  Good luck. 

Asteroid

Yup having same issue for a few months now. Att says they can't help. Hopefully Samsung will make this right but I highly doubt it.