Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

So is there an official solution to this? A bit ridiculous. This is the first Samsung phone I have owned since the Samsung Instinct  (blast from the past) and I really feel let down, especially as I use my phone video feature EXTENSIVELY as this is a side source of income for me. I thought I had upgraded from an LG G6 but apparently I have a $1,300 (512) phone with a nonworking camera. And of course there is no solution..

Constellation

i have the same problem .

Cosmic Ray

Why is this marked a solution? This is poo.... There's no solution to this problem yet!

Samsung Moderator

Does this happen in safe mode?

Cosmic Ray

You're a moderator and don't even read the entire thread before chiming in? 

Here let me help you.

YES...it happens in Safe Mode...it's in the previous comments 

Constellation

Same buzzing sound, and camera is not focusing sometimes Smiley Sad

And the disease is progressing Smiley Sad From 1-2 seconds in 2x camera mode 2 weeks ago to non-stop today Smiley Sad

It is my first Samsung with hardware issue after Note, Note2, Note3, Note4, Note5, S8+ and Note8  Smiley Sad

Cosmic Ray

I guess it could always be worse. 

We could have had an exploding Note 7 😑

Cosmic Ray

Guys,  read my post from couple days back. This is a hardware design issue with Note 9 camera. This is my 2nd note 9 with this same issue. 

As I indicated in my previous post, I took it to Ubreakifix and they replaced the camera module under warranty.  This is your only way to get your phone camera fixed.

Unfortunately,  you have Samsung moderators here that continue to act clueless even after many reports from Note 9 users with the same exact issue. This should be acknowledged by Samsung as a real problem and start working on figuring out what the heck is wrong with their Note 9 module design so this is avoided when the build their Note 10.

But hey, what do I know, right? 

Samsung Moderator

On the contrary Lepa79, the mods have been recommending repairs. I apologize that we have not said so publicly as of yet. This can be done through uBreakiFix, and Samsung also has a ship-in option for those who don't have a walk-in center nearby. If anyone is looking to have this setup or wants us to verify their warranty, please send us a private message with the model code and IMEI number to any of the previously mentioned private message links.

Constellation

Same problem on my Note 9. Problem started after 2 months of use. Now getting camera replacement from ubreakifix.