Note 9 Camera Lag Randomly

Constellation

Re: Note 9 Camera Lag Randomly

Online help is pretty useless with this. 1K for a phone we should not have this issue. I gave up my iPhone for this  don't make me regret it. Samsung needs to fix this . 

TFS
Constellation

Same issue here

Model: SM-N960U

Baseband: N960USQS1ARH6

Carrier: Verizon

Constellation

Same issue here. Can't belive 512GB version has 8GB RAM and still having such an issue. I always have over 3GB RAM available. I was told to clear Camera data but it's only 188KB and how could it affect the camera performance?

Just recently moved from iPhone and this is a really major disappointment as camera is the most used function for me.

Model: SM-N960U

Baseband: N960USQS1ARH6

Carrier: T-Mobile

Cosmic Ray

I have been checking this thread for about a month now, but still no solution.  I, too, have the camera lag, but it is not random ... it is EVERY time I try to take a picture. It pauses for at least two seconds before the picture actually happens and by then, depending on the subject, I can totally miss the opportunity. Very disappointing.

I have the T-Mobile Note 9 Model SMN96OU

Baseband N960USQS1ARH6

Build No M1AJQN960USQS1ARH6

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

Same problem here. T-mobile user. My phone was working perfectly untill the last update. That is when camera started to lag, and makes video recordings impossible! It is clearly a SW issue. They probably tried to fix it with the last update, but failed. I whish I made a backup so that I can restore it to previous version at least untill they hopefully fix it. 

Asteroid

Same problem and still nothing on YouTube either. This is the only place where people are reporting the problem. Getting really upset. I paid $1300 for the best and fastest phone and I can't even use the camera without it freezing. 

Asteroid

Has  anyone tried swapping out their phone for a new one yet? I'm thinking we got defective phones since this isn't being reported widely on YouTube and other sources. 

Constellation

I'm having this same issue, just recently discovered that alot more people are too. 

Constellation

I only seem to have a lag issue with my front facing camera. It usually takes pictures immediately, but the framerate is really slow which leads to a lot of my pictures being blurry. The only way I can get it to focus somewhat decently is to hold my phone extremely still for about 4-5 seconds. But even after that it doesn't seem to take as clear of pictures when it rarely works properly. 

Constellation

Yes, the replacement does the same thing. I'm currently trying to return my note 9 to Verizon. They want to send me certified like new aka used phone to me but I just want refund so it's a headache to say the least .I'll never buy another new Samsung that is for sure. Very big let down . $1,000 crazy