Note 9 Over Heating

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Over Heating

Me too facing the over heating problem 

Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Astronaut

This has happened 3 times today to me too! I shut it down - left it 10 min in front of cold air conditioner - but after I started again and started the camera it got really hot again on the left side about 2 fingers down from the Bixby button and it shut down the cameras with a Warning notice - too hot to take photos!! "Please wait for phone to cool down"

Annoying as I need to take pictures right now!!! What's going on?? 🤔

Constellation

Mine is overheating a couple minutes into a game. Played same game on my Note 8, no problems there. One day with my Note 9 and I'm experiencing issues already. I've also owned Note 4, 2, 1. No problems until the 9...

Samsung Moderator

Hey @userPkncgL2fYu, can you send me your full model code and IMEI number here?

Asteroid

I've had my note 9 four days now.  Mine gets hot during charging also.  So hot that I won't connect it for charging while I'm sleeping.  It also gets hot when I plug in USB in my vehicle for charge.  I've owned Notes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and now 9. Never had this experience in the years of Samsung Note use.  A little disturbing to me. 

Samsung Moderator

Can you please send me your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Astronaut

Hello

I just received my verizon note 9 today and i have the same heatiing issues. Is this defective?

Samsung Moderator

Hey there, could you please follow the accepted solution for this thread so we can get this escalated to our specialty team?

Constellation

How did you revolve the overheating issue?

Did Samsung hook you up with a third party company?

It seems I'm having the same issue as you did.  My Note9 gets really warm in the idle state and the battery drains fast.

When I contacted Samsung about this issue, they hooked me up with UBREAKIFIX.

Thanks