Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Constellation

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Try switching off wifi while you stream. 

Cosmic Ray

No "fix is working" still cant connect to my car....I HATE THIS PHONE

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Note 9 with a 2013 Ford Fiesta with the Ford Sync system. Same issue not Bluetooth connection with MUSIC AUDIO ONLY. I cleared the cache and memory as previously stated in a thread and I basically tried everything in this thread. The issue is ONLY WITH THE MEDIA OR MUSIC and I have tried with the duel audio outputs and duel audio setting a per app. Nothing is working and if I COULD PLEASE GET A RESPONSE TO A DIFFERENT EMAIL THEN MY ACCOUNT.

Thanks in advance and I hope you guys address and fix this promptly as it's a real let down considering this device is so on point, however this is a large black eye u til it's fixed proper.. 

Paul C. 

Paul Cutrona
Constellation

[ Edited ]

Please advise I'm having the same issue with my note 9 not connecting to a bluetooth media only with the Ford Sync system it will connect to be a phone in messaging but it will not connect via music player. Please advise as soon as possible with such an amazing phone this is a huge black eye until it's fixed.

Paul Cutrona
Constellation

Baseband version: N960USQS1ARI5

I'm having the same connecting and disconnecting issue even when connected directly with the USB to android auto. I've tried it with multiple different chargers and multiple different vehicles and it does the same thing so it's a phone issue. Note 9

Cosmic Ray

Any OFFICIAL fix from Samaung, this is getting very irritating....

Astronaut

[ Edited ]

Turn it on and off

Astronaut

Had the same issue and this solved it for me.

Delete from your car, unpair from your phone, as above turn on dual audio in (connections, Bluetooth, three dots, advanced, dual audio to on) and then reconnect Note 9 to your car.
Constellation

I am facing the same issue with Note9 and 2008 BMW. Should move back to iPhone.

Astronaut

Note 9 will not pair at all with car

2011 Chevy equinox

stock radio

note 9

model # sm-n960u

baseband n960usqs1ari5

carrier att