Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Constellation

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

I just got my Note 9 on 12/24 and having the same issue. Phone will connect for call audio but not media. I upgraded from the s8 because of this issue and I'm about ready to go iPhone. This is a basic function nowadays. I'm not paying $1,000.00 for a phone that doesn't give me all of the features I want. I've done all the troubleshooting tips mentioned on these pages and still nothing. I am highly disappointed. 

Astronaut

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

I had the same issue, just went on bluetooth, then clicking 3 dot and Advanced option. Turned  dual audio On. Upaired the device from car and deleted from Both sides. Paired device again and its working.  If it doesn't  work,  try not to allow contacts access for the first time. 

It worked for me you can try it too. 

Best of Luck

Constellation

Re: Note 8 car bluetooth pairing issue, from, ASOU

[ Edited ]

I have a Chevy Traverse 2016, at first the Android auto connected through my Bluetooth and there were no problems, all of a sudden now I can't connect at all I can end get incoming calls but in order to call out I have to literally use my phone and I'm not be able to use the buttons on my steering wheel also I used to be able to hear it through my car if I said text somebody it would ask me who I wanted to text but all of that is gone now and I don't know why can somebody help me figure this out I tried plugging it in with the cord I've tried everything I have no idea what the problem is cuz I paid $900 for my phone.

Astronaut

Re: Note 8 car bluetooth pairing issue, from, ASOU

The media bluetooth does not work with my car, 2018 Volvo S90 T8 AWD R-Design. 

I tried each of the pathetic tricks presented here before, obviously they do not work as the phone itself does not work properly. 

I am not poor so I went and purchased an iPhone after 2 days of losing my time with this piece of plastic. My 6 year old got the Note as a toy, luckily he does not need bluetooth for paw patrol. 

Guys, my message is, do not stress. It is not your fault the product is made cheap and corners were cut in design. Get a proper phone and get rid of this one before losing more of your valuable time. Instead of using time for this, go invest or work, the 1000 bucks is faster earned back than repair something that cannot be repaired. 

Thanks, Mike out ->